"Artistic Estate" Abramtsevo by Pablos_new
Abramtsevo Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 15 photos
Abramtsevo estate is very interesting museum of Russian arts and crafts. Estate belonged in XIX to the Railroad tycoon of Russia - Mamontov. He was well known patron of art and many famous artist of beg. of XX c lived and worked in estate. Vrubel, Vasnetsov, Reorich, Korovin and others.
Togather with museum in Talashkino near Smolensk this estate forms museum of Russian modern and Neo-Russian style of XIX-XX cc.
Estate is also connected with another one neighbouring estate Muranovo (just 10..15 km from Abramtsevo).
Mamontov asked his workers to send him all interesting artefacts that they found while building the railroad. This... more travel advice
This is "Hut on Hens Legs" (Izbushka na kur'ikh nozhkakh) from Russian fairy tales. more travel advice
Pablos_new's Related Pages
Abramtsevo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Abramtsevo Country Estate"
- "Artistic Estate"
- "An Artist Colony"
- "FEW HOURS IN ABRAMTSEVO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abramtsevo
- Transportation in Abramtsevo
- Restaurants in Abramtsevo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abramtsevo
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Abramtsevo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abramtsevo
Photos in AbramtsevoSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 69 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sochi Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suzdal' Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Konstantinovo Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Kolomna Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volgograd Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Rostov Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Astana Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Dagomys Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos