"West Frontier of Russia" Top 5 Page for this destination Pskov by Pablos_new
Pskov Travel Guide: 112 reviews and 317 photos
Pskov is one of the eldest towns of Russia. He will celebrate 1100 jubilee in 2003.
As it is the most west of Russian cities (except Kaliningrad) it shows its dual Russian-Baltic character, that could be seen in everything - people, architecture, etc...
On 17 July 2003 monument statue of St.Olga by famous architect Zurab Tseretelie was erected in the park in front of the... more travel advice
Zahab - is an ancient word that means - a trap. This is a narrow pass between two walls that leads to the central part... more travel advice
Pablos_new's Related Pages
Pskov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pskov - ancient Russian city"
- "Pskov is 1100 years old"
- "Travel Tips:"
- "Four days in Pskov and surroundings..."
- "West Frontier of Russia"
- "Wellcome to a fortress"
- "under construction"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pskov
- Hotels in Pskov
- Transportation in Pskov
- Nightlife in Pskov
- Restaurants in Pskov
- Shopping in Pskov
- Warnings and Dangers in Pskov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pskov
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Pskov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pskov
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 69 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sochi Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suzdal' Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Kolomna Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Konstantinovo Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volgograd Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Rostov Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Astana Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Monino Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos