Smolensk Restaurant Tips by Pablos_new
Smolensk Restaurants: 2 reviews and 2 photos
I could not say I like ice-cream very much, but this cafe was the only we could find opened at 10 a.m. So, it was nice to have breakfest there.
Favorite Dish: Pan-cakes with jam.
Address: Lenina st., 18/8
Comparison: about average
Phone: +7 (08122) 3-08-30
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Ice Cream
Great restaurant - friendly atmosphere, delicious food, nice interior.
Address: Oktyabrskoj Revoljutsii st., 7
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: IN the middle of the pedestrian boulevard.
Pablos_new's Related Pages
Smolensk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Smolensk - Capital of ancient Litva."
- "Old Smolensk"
- "Russian Hero City of Smolensk"
- "Smolensk - a quick stop on the road out of Russia"
- "Smolensk - city of an icon."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Smolensk
- Hotels in Smolensk
- Transportation in Smolensk
- Restaurants in Smolensk
- Shopping in Smolensk
- See All...
Explore the World
- El Nido Hotels
- Sibu Hotels
- Quepos Hotels
- Casey Key Hotels
- Legaspi City
- Sanibel Island
- Bacolod City
- Kenosha Hotels
- Wicklow Mountains Hotels
- New Plymouth Hotels
Badges & Stats in Smolensk
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Smolensk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Smolensk
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 69 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sochi Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suzdal' Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Konstantinovo Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Kolomna Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volgograd Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Rostov Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Astana Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Dagomys Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos