"AARSCHOT" Aarschot by Taffi
Aarschot Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 70 photos
Welcome to the place where I grew up!
Aarschot is located in Flanders, the northern part of Belgium, about 40 km east of Brussels.
It is a small town of about 26,000 inhabitants, sitting comfortably on the banks of the river Demer. I used to think it was the most boring place in the world, but it actually is a nice place to walk around, shop and have a drink in one of the many caf?s...
- Pros:a friendly small town, and hardly a tourist in sight
- Cons:it really is a small town
Throughout the city you can find statues that tell you something about the town's past or culture, such as this monument... more travel advice
People with SAD, beware: in winter it can look like this (see picture) more travel advice
Taffi's Related Pages
Aarschot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home and cats"
- "One of the most amazing towers of Belgium"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aarschot
- 16 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Aarschot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aarschot
Top 10 Pages
- Alcoutim Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aarschot Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgium Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Romania Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Região Autónoma da Madeira Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sanlùcar de Guadiana Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Singeorz-Bai Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bouillon Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.