"Home of my Mom's Dad's Dad -- Marble" Marble by einstein47
Marble Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
Imagine a town where more than 50% of all the building have some marble in it, the most pure and white marble in the world. A town where huge chunks of this marble is thrown down to the side of the road as "trash marble". A town where, despite its extremely small size in acres and population, gave
marble to the Washington and Lincoln Memorials. This is Marble.
My great-grandfather was superintendent at the marble quarry while the quarry gave the marble it gave to these two memorials.
- Pros:bed & breakfast, horse riding, take home free marble
- Cons:You can get lost very easily...
- In a nutshell:Marble, marble, and more marble.
einstein47's Related Pages
Marble Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marble
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Marble?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Redding Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Sacramento Intro, 8 reviews
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews
- Santa Cruz Intro, 2 reviews
- Eugene Intro, 2 reviews
- Newport Beach Intro, 2 reviews
- Fort Bragg Intro, 2 reviews
- Half Moon Bay Intro, 2 reviews
- Avalon Intro, 2 reviews
- Seattle Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.