Karakol by Eish Top 5 Page for this destination
Karakol Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 36 photos
These are beautiful red sandstone formations, called Jeti Oguz which means "7 bulls". Again, the Kyrgyz nation of... more travel advice
This is a beautiful building with wonderful wooden carvings, including dragons. It was designed by a Chinese Muslim and... more travel advice
Eish's Related Pages
Karakol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living between the Tian-Shan and Issyk-Kul Lake"
- "Up to 3900m"
- "Kara-Kol or Karakol or Karakol' Make yer mind up"
- "Karakol - my second home"
- "More than just a staging area for the mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karakol
- Hotels in Karakol
- Nightlife in Karakol
- Restaurants in Karakol
- Shopping in Karakol
- Warnings and Dangers in Karakol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karakol
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Karakol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karakol
Photos in KarakolSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Osh Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karakol 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Naryn Oblasty Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Mozambique Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Simon's Town 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Cape Town 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyrgyzstan Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Sary-Tash Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Royal Natal National Park 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.