"Mo' Horizon" Eish's Profile
I lead a very lucky life! My favourite travel companions are my family. I discover more about my family through every journey we go on, and more about each destination through my family.
Still to come:
Johannesburg and Gauteng: Magaliesberg, Apartheid Museum, Sci Bono Centre (done), Gold Reef City, Alex, Lion Park (done), De Wildt, Zoo Lake, Mangwanani, Constitutional Court (done), sports tips including the Walk-the-talk and 94.7 Cycle Race (done)
Northern Cape: Augrabies (2005) (done)
Western Cape: Cape Town (partially done), Simonstown, Kommetjie
Kwazulu Natal: Drakensberg (Cathedral Peak, Tendele - partially done), Lake St Lucia and Cape Vidal, Falaza, Leopard Mountain Lodge, Ithala Game Reserve, Ramsgate
Mpumulanga: Kruger Park, Pilgrim's Rest, Rooi Ivoor Trail
Lucky that I have a mountain climber for a hubbie, and 2 adventurous souls for children. While my husband climbed Pik Lenin, we toured this magnificent country, and landed up in Base Camp to wait for him as he came down the mountain.
This was perfect travel: new experiences every day, remote and magnificent locations, and a month to be with my little monkeys discovering the world through their eyes.
I have maintained tips for Kyrgyzstan as a whole, plus some more detail on various areas in the country. These include the capital, Bishkek, and places nearby like Tokmak and the Burana Tower, and Ala Archa. Our travels took us to Issyk Kul, where I have maintained tips on the area in general, as well as some specific diversions nearby like Barskoon Gorge, the petroglyphs at Cholpon Ata, the village of Karakol, Ak-Say and hiking in Altyn Arushun, and things to do on the lake itself. In the south, on the border with China, you will find some tips on Naryn and surrounds, and At Bashy.
I have a brief tip on Toktugul.
Lastly, there are tips on the 3000-year old city Osh, as well as the climbing trip to Pik Lenin which is covered in the page on Sary Tash.
Still to come in detail, but some basic tips are there now.
Still under construction
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 116 Reviews
- 230 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 33 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Posted in Travel Johannesburg Forum "Re: train tickets to cape town..."
- Commented on one of Eish's Mozambique travel pages
- Wrote a Review Historic farm cottage with fossil... in Graaff-Reinet Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Historic farm cottage with fossil finds"
updated their Profile Page "Mo' Horizon"
- updated a Naryn Oblasty Travel Page "Naryn Oblasty: Tash Rabat and Lake Song Kul"
PhotosSee All Photos (230)
Top 10 Pages
- Osh Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karakol 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Naryn Oblasty Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Mozambique Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Simon's Town 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Cape Town 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyrgyzstan Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Sary-Tash Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Royal Natal National Park 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22507 Reviews - 55088 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15667 Reviews - 31359 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 897 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3730 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12025 Reviews - 26772 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos