"Batchelor - Northern Territory" Batchelor by 1+1
Batchelor Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 53 photos
Batchelor is a small town south of Darwin on the road to Litchfield National Park. Being on the major road into the park there is a lot of accommodation in the area, especially camping/caravan parks. The Town was part of the Rum Jungle uranium mining complex during the 1950's, 1960's but today is known more for it's Aboriginal tertiary educational institution, Batchelor College, which is an annex of Charles Darwin University. Although a lot of people just drive through on the way to Litchfield without realising what's really there.
Written Jun 9, 2008
Litchfield National Park
Written Dec 26, 2003
Litchfield National Park - part 2
1+1's Related Pages
Batchelor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Entrance to Litchfield National Park"
- "BATCHELOR FAR NORTHERN TERRITORY"
- "Litchfield National Park"
- "Batchelor was a WW2 Air Force base."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batchelor
- Hotels in Batchelor
- Restaurants in Batchelor
- Warnings and Dangers in Batchelor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batchelor
- 0 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Batchelor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batchelor
Photos in BatchelorSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 58 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Kokoda Intro, 4 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stokes Range Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Katherine Intro, 1 review, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Palmerston Island Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Echuca Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jabiru Intro, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maningrida Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lake Frome Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos