"A great place to relax" Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village by BLewJay
Incline Village Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 77 photos
Incline Village is located on the northeast portion of Lake Tahoe. We visit this place every Labor Day weekend to play softball and kick back and relax. Lake Tahoe is 6,225 feet above sea level, 22 miles long, 12 miles wide and has a depth of 1,645 feet.
Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America, and the second deepest in the U.S. (Crater Lake in Oregon being the deepest at 1,932 feet deep). One of the interesting but least known facts with regards to Lake Tahoe is if the lake was emptied, it would submerge California under 14.5 inches of water.
Lake Tahoe is fed by 63 streams and two hot springs (with Its only outlet being the Truckee River). There are many things to see and do in the area, one of which is the old west town of Virginia City (think of the TV show Ponderosa).
- Pros:Beautiful, peaceful and a place to relax
- Cons:Quite expensive
- In a nutshell:Many things to see and do
After one of our softball games, we went looking for a place to eat. So we hopped in the car, drove down the main street... more travel advice
Their motto says it all; "For Every Occasion...Quality Makes the Difference". A family run business that makes goodies... more travel advice
BLewJay's Related Pages
Incline Village Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home atlast"
- "A great place to relax"
- "Lake Tahoe in Winter"
- "Incline Village @ Lake Tahoe"
- "Nice Place to stay while visiting Lake Tahoe"
- "Coming soon"
- "Nice Mt. Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Incline Village
- Hotels in Incline Village
- Transportation in Incline Village
- Nightlife in Incline Village
- Restaurants in Incline Village
- Shopping in Incline Village
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Incline Village
- 8 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Incline Village?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Incline Village
Photos in Incline VillageSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Oahu Intro, 53 reviews, 128 photos, 7 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 45 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 39 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fortuna Intro, 9 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues