Vienna Hotel Tips by BLewJay
Vienna Hotels: 134,770 reviews and 654 photos
As mentioned a few times before, LJ had lived in Vienna for nine years, so she has many friends in the area. One of them was able to rent us an apartment (at a very good price I must say) for our entire time there. It was a fully furnished apartment with washer/dryer (in the basement), elevator, gas stove, oven, microwave, full-sized fridge, TV, bathroom with shower, desk, and full sized (pullout) bed...to name a few of the amenities.
Unique Qualities: The apartment was located in the 18th District in a nice quiet residential area close to the tram (trolley lines...#40 & #41), restaurants, grocery store, cleaners, Tabak, hospital and Turkenschanzpark (for my daily jog and meeting people).
Address: Erndtgasse 20, Wien 1180
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (44)
- See All Dim Sum off the beaten path
- See All Stadtpark
- See All A singular place of remembrance
- See All Austrian version of 7/11 convenience...
BLewJay's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "WALTZ INTO VIENNA!"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 45 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
Photos in ViennaSee All Photos (101)
Read real reviews about Vienna Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Oahu Intro, 53 reviews, 128 photos, 7 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 45 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 39 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Fortuna Intro, 9 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oceanside Intro, 27 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 11 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belvedere Palace & Gardens- 180 Reviews, 342 Photos
- Schönbrunn Palace- 304 Reviews, 624 Photos
- Hofburg Palace Complex- 264 Reviews, 587 Photos
- Stephansdom - St. Stephen's Cathedral- 257 Reviews, 534 Photos
- Wiener Staatsoper - State Opera House- 104 Reviews, 193 Photos
- Karlskirche - St Charles Church- 99 Reviews, 187 Photos
- Hundertwasserhaus- 130 Reviews, 273 Photos
- Grinzing- 15 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Kunsthistorisches Museum - History Museum- 72 Reviews, 166 Photos
- Kärntner Straße- 21 Reviews, 44 Photos
See All Vienna Things to Do