"In the middle of nowhere-somewhere in Friesland" Top 5 Page for this destination Leeuwarden by AnnaWb
Leeuwarden Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 442 photos
With 90,000 inhabitants, Leeuwarden is the capital of Friesland. The city has 3 professional universities, which create the atmosphere of a student city. Fun enough but getting small if you stay longer.
- Pros:Easy, cosy, bars open till late
- Cons:Everyone knows everyone
- In a nutshell:Capital of Friesland
This particular street has more than just a few bars. My favorite one was always this. Small, cosy and and fun... more travel advice
Around the corner from "Plankier " is another great place, De Gloppe. Live music and Dj's, they have their own stage in... more travel advice
AnnaWb's Related Pages
Leeuwarden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the middle of nowhere-somewhere in Friesland"
- "Capital of Fryslân"
- "Where I live at the moment"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leeuwarden
- Hotels in Leeuwarden
- Transportation in Leeuwarden
- Nightlife in Leeuwarden
- Restaurants in Leeuwarden
- Shopping in Leeuwarden
- Warnings and Dangers in Leeuwarden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leeuwarden
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Leeuwarden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leeuwarden
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeuwarden Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mariehamn Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Utrecht Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bilbao Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue