"welcome to my hometown Kampen" Kampen by punaise
Kampen Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 64 photos
Welcome to Kampen, the town where I live. It is located at the border of the river IJssel, just at the point where the river flows into the IJsselmeer.
Kampen has a lot if things to see and to explorer. Hundreds of monuments,
- Pros:monuments, modern art, a lot of summer events, beautiful ships to travel with.
- Cons:most shops are closed on sundays, so be there but not on sunday.
- In a nutshell:My place to live :-)
The Kamper Kogge is a ship which is build accordign historical information during the time Kampen has trade partners in... more travel advice
During the summer Kampen has a lot of activities. the famous Kamper ui(t)-dagen are one of them. During july and august... more travel advice
Kampen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "welcome to my hometown Kampen"
- "HANSEATIC CITIES OF THE NETHERLANDS"
- "Just a fine old town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kampen
- Transportation in Kampen
- Nightlife in Kampen
- Restaurants in Kampen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampen
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kampen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampen
Photos in KampenSee All Photos (5)
No friends yet.