"Kuching - The Unique "Cat City"" Kuching by WSH80
Kuching Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 164 photos
That is the famous Kuching cat statue and the gateway behind is actually the entrance to the famous Padungan Street
This is where the Brookes family used to stay and now, it's the official residence (The Astana) of the Head of Sarawak, Yang di-Pertua Negeri.
This is typical scenery in Kuching. Beautiful huh? :-)
- Pros:It's really a laid-back and beautiful city!
- Cons:Still a developing city and there's a lot to improve yet
- In a nutshell:Kuching is worth a visit, lots of things to explore!
The waterfall is located in Kubah National Park, Matang, Kuching. Scenic picnic spot too. more travel advice
WSH80's Related Pages
Kuching Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome/Selamat Datai to Kuching,the Cat City."
- "Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia"
- "School Holiday Break in Kuching Sarawak"
- "THE KUCHING PILGRIMAGE"
- "Sarawak, Kuching"
- "Fly to Kuching International Airport"
- "Kuching Festival - August 2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuching
- Hotels in Kuching
- Transportation in Kuching
- Restaurants in Kuching
- Shopping in Kuching
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuching
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kuching
- 14 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kuching?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuching
Photos in KuchingSee All Photos (26)
Top 5 Pages
- Phuket Intro, 69 reviews, 234 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuching Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Charlotte Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Bau Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Sematan Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue