"Tierra del Fuego" Tierra del Fuego by sandylou
Tierra del Fuego Travel Guide: 582 reviews and 1,818 photos
Ushuaia-with its status as the Southern most city in the world has become a very commercial destination. With beautiful walks to do and an amazing national park, Ushuaia has become a 40-90 years old destination.
If you can get down there by flight, it is worth checking out. But if you have to go through the hassle of busses and changing busses, and changing again, Patagonia has the same landscapes and is definitely much more worth it!
- Pros:beautiful landscapes
- Cons:it is hard to get there and has become very touristic!
- In a nutshell:El fin del Mundo...
to get to Ushuaia from Puerto NAtales in Chile, you have to take a 4 hour bus ride to Punta Arenas. From there on you... more travel advice
sandylou's Related Pages
Tierra del Fuego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tierra del Fuego / Fireland / Feuerland !"
- "Backpacking at End of the Earth"
- "Sharrie's Tierra del Fuego Red-Carpet"
- "Deep South"
- "Rounding Cape Horn - East to West"
- "The most southern world... Le Grand Sud..."
- "Tierra del Fuego"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tierra del Fuego
- Hotels in Tierra del Fuego
- Transportation in Tierra del Fuego
- Nightlife in Tierra del Fuego
- Restaurants in Tierra del Fuego
- Shopping in Tierra del Fuego
- Warnings and Dangers in Tierra del Fuego
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tierra del Fuego
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tierra del Fuego?Share Your Travels