One Hundred Mile House Hotel Tips by bicycle_girl
One Hundred Mile House Hotels: 257 reviews and 2 photos
The Hills features a world-class health spa; a real western Canadian guest ranch; a full-featured winter snow park; and a great hiking resort.
Unique Qualities: Great self-contained cabins with 3-4 bedrooms, ideal for groups, and they also have single rooms in a hotel-like building.
Address: 108 Mile House
Comparison: about average
Directions: Highway #1 East to Hope, along the Fraser Canyon to Cache Creek. Take Highway #97 North through Clinton and 100 Mile House. The Hills is located 8 (13 km) Miles North of 100 Mile House.
More Reviews (3)
bicycle_girl's Related Pages
One Hundred Mile House Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "100 Mile House- Heart of the Cariboo"
- "Dog mushing in 108 mile house"
- "100 Mile House"
- "70-Mile House, British Columbia"
- "Last Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in One Hundred Mile House
- Hotels in One Hundred Mile House
- Shopping in One Hundred Mile House
- See All...
Badges & Stats in One Hundred Mile House
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to One Hundred Mile House?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in One Hundred Mile House
Photos in One Hundred Mile HouseSee All Photos (4)
Read real reviews about One Hundred Mile House Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Cusco Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Oregon Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Senj Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue