"Port Moody, suburbia of Vancouver" Port Moody by bicycle_girl
Port Moody Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 16 photos
Port Moody is a smallish city that is growing, and that surrounds Burrard Inlet, which is part of the Georgia Straight, and the Pacific Ocean. We get tides and glorious views over the surrounding mountains, and the sea life. If you come in the area, come and say hi!
I am a beginner bird watcher, but it is easy to tell there are quite a few species of birds in Rocky Point park. First,... more travel advice
bicycle_girl's Related Pages
Port Moody Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Moody, suburbia of Vancouver"
- "BRIAN WOOD ENJOYS PORT MOODY, BC, CANADA"
- "Belcarra Park"
- "Juuuuuuuuuuj Nature rulez!"
- "a good town with a ship port"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Port Moody
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Port Moody?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Moody
Top 10 Pages
- Cusco Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Oregon Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Senj Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue