"Andermatt, quaint city where the mountains rule!" Andermatt by bicycle_girl
Andermatt Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 199 photos
140 km away from Zurich, 67 km from Lucerne, Andermatt caters to outdoors enthusiasth since it is the crossroads of 4 alpine passes: Grimsel, Susten, St Gothard, and Oberalp. Beautifully located, I had the pleasure to stop for a couple of hours before cycling to my campsite that evening.
They are a danger for cyclists since they seem to own the road and also careful with your hearing, I have had some... more travel advice
Take it all in, it's lovely. The main core of town is not very big, so you won't need a car at all. more travel advice
bicycle_girl's Related Pages
Andermatt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Andermatt"
- "LOTS OF BEAR'S AT ANDERMATT"
- "Andermatt, quaint city where the mountains rule!"
- "Diamond in the heart of the Swiss Alps"
- "Another campsite with a view"
- "That's were all started... grew up here"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andermatt
- Hotels in Andermatt
- Transportation in Andermatt
- Restaurants in Andermatt
- Warnings and Dangers in Andermatt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andermatt
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Andermatt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andermatt
Photos in AndermattSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Cusco Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Oregon Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Senj Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue