"The most beautiful lake I've seen is here!" Brunnen by bicycle_girl
Brunnen Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 19 photos
Brunen was the day before last on my 7 weeks round the Alps cycling trip. What a wonderful wrap up of my trip! Coming from Andermatt, I ended up on the side of the lake Urnersee tired from a long day but amazed at the panorama that was being offered to me.
A must see.
- Pros:For the views, the lake, the mountains
- Cons:The city itself is a bit touristic
Away from the downtown core, I got to see another view of Brunnen that is not readily advertised... The lake for sure.... more travel advice
bicycle_girl's Related Pages
Brunnen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most beautiful lake I've seen is here!"
- "Beautiful Brunnen"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brunnen
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Brunnen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brunnen
Top 10 Pages
- Cusco Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Oregon Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Senj Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue