"Fresh air, mountains, great sceneries" Kals-am Großglockner by bicycle_girl
Kals-am Großglockner Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 153 photos
On my bicycle tour of the Alps 2003, one of the highlights was to climb the Grossglockner. It was a long climb, butso rewarding in sceneries and great people I met along my way. It is worth a detour, whether you are biking, hiking, or travelling with a motorized vehicule. Have fun!
bicycle_girl's Related Pages
Kals-am Großglockner Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grossglockner Road - Austria's Alpine Country"
- "Austria's Highest Mountain"
- "Grossglockner, the highest mountain in Austria"
- "Fresh air, mountains, great sceneries"
- "Grossglockner Glacier"
- "Leaving the valley !"
- "A journey to the south, stopover Grossglockner..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kals-am Großglockner
- Transportation in Kals-am Großglockner
- Restaurants in Kals-am Großglockner
- Shopping in Kals-am Großglockner
- Warnings and Dangers in Kals-am Großglockner
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kals-am Großglockner
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kals-am Großglockner?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kals-am Großglockner
Photos in Kals-am GroßglocknerSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Cusco Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Oregon Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Senj Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue