"Chincheros: Small and peaaceful" Top 5 Page for this destination Chincheros by bicycle_girl
Chincheros Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 88 photos
The last site that we visitted as part of my Sacred Valley tour was Chincheros, at sunset. It consists of some ruins and also a religious site that is still up. You need to walk for 10 minutes in town before arriving to the main place.
The children are everywhere, usually mingling with the group as the guide talks about the Inca site. Then if you show... more travel advice
Like in any touristy site, the locals are present to sell you everything you ever wanted: Jewellery, weaved articles,... more travel advice
bicycle_girl's Related Pages
Chincheros Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Freecoud's Chinchero"
- "fascinating pueblo and sunday market!"
- "Chincheros: Small and peaaceful"
- "Lasting impression"
- "The market only ! Le marche, un point c'est tout !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chincheros
- Transportation in Chincheros
- Shopping in Chincheros
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chincheros
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Chincheros?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chincheros
Top 10 Pages
- Cusco Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Oregon Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Senj Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue