"The end of the Sacred Valley" Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo by bicycle_girl
Ollantaitambo Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 177 photos
I had good vibes about Ollantaitambo. It's a bit touristy, but it's also friendly, it's where people take the train to Aguas Caliente and it's also where you can visit the Inca site and take on the views. I came back twice after the first visit (to and from Machu Picchu) and felt comfortable there.
An open door is an invitation to look inside... Curiosity takes you a long way... more travel advice
This is a typical tourist restaurant serving both local dishes, sandwiches and international food. Choices for everyone! more travel advice
bicycle_girl's Related Pages
Ollantaitambo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On not taking the easy way: The Sacred Valley"
- "El Valle Sagrado"
- "The end of the Sacred Valley"
- "a surviving example of an inca grid system!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ollantaitambo
- Hotels in Ollantaitambo
- Transportation in Ollantaitambo
- Nightlife in Ollantaitambo
- Restaurants in Ollantaitambo
- Shopping in Ollantaitambo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ollantaitambo
- 6 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Ollantaitambo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ollantaitambo
Photos in OllantaitamboSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Cusco Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Oregon Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Senj Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue