"Pisac, the begining of the Sacred Valley" Top 5 Page for this destination Pisac by bicycle_girl
Pisac Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 215 photos
If you go to Pisac from Cuzco, you will have to climb higher than the 3400 m before heading down to the Sacred Valley. Though you may have a headache from the whole experience, make sure you hang on for the ride, because Pisac is beautiful, the drive and walk to the Inca ruins spectacular, and it is totally worth the detour!
Here, you're in for a real treat. The panoramas from here are outstanding, and you won't believe your eyes! It is... more travel advice
The Pisac craft markets are well known in the Sacred Valley. There is booths after booths of stuff, for all your... more travel advice
bicycle_girl's Related Pages
Pisac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Market & ruins"
- "Pisac's Sunday market"
- "looking for lost time!"
- "Pisac, the begining of the Sacred Valley"
- "Colors in Pisac"
- "The True Andean Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisac
- Hotels in Pisac
- Transportation in Pisac
- Restaurants in Pisac
- Shopping in Pisac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pisac
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Pisac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisac
Top 10 Pages
- Cusco Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Oregon Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Isle of Skye Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ollantaitambo Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Island of Mull Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Senj Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (25)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
Latest Pisac hotel reviews
- Pisac Inn
- 114 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013