"4 Days in Edinburgh October 1 - 4, 2003" Edinburgh by LolaSanFrancisco
Edinburgh Travel Guide: 3,409 reviews and 6,784 photos
So, you stumbled onto this page eh? Well hold your horses, I’m not back from my trip yet. Before Scotland we started off in Ireland then went off to Northern Ireland then to Scotland and finally down to London. We wrap up October 7th by landing back home in San Francisco.
Who are “we” you ask? Well put it this way: My pal Cleary and I. She is a Champaign-drink’en-shopping-facial type chick, and I’m more of a find a pub and sticks to it type, with an emphasis on quality and not going below 3 stars anything.
Oct 1 Wednesday: Wake up hopefully in our hotel room in Belfast. Fart around until our flight from Belfast to Edinburgh leaves at 6:30pm. We arrive into Edinburgh at 7:30pm and take a cab to our hotel. Jump up and down on the beds and make a blanket fort.
Oct 2 Thursday: We take an all day tour.
Oct 3 Friday: My 33rd birthday, where in the dark of night we take a guided walking tour of the most famous haunted graveyard. Its has only been open to the public for 2 years and there have been over 600 documented encounters and has been featured on The Discovery Channel!
Oct 4 Saturday: fly to London.
Hotel: Frederick House for 3 nights.
LolaSanFrancisco's Related Pages
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edinburgh Travel - A Special City - A Special View"
- "Scotland's Capital City"
- "Embra - Scotlands Capital City"
- "A guide to Edinburgh dining & nightlife"
- "Edinburgh - the capital of Scotland"
- "Opera and Graduation in Edinburgh"
- "The highs and lows of the 7 hills..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edinburgh
- Hotels in Edinburgh
- Transportation in Edinburgh
- Nightlife in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Shopping in Edinburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Edinburgh
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Edinburgh
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinburgh
- Posted in Travel Corfu Island Forum "Re: Corfu_Visits from Nissaki"
- Commented on one of scotlandscotour's Edinburgh travel pages
- Wrote a Review Fredrick House Hotel as darling... in Edinburgh Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fredrick House Hotel as darling as can be"
- created a Edinburgh Travel Page "4 Days in Edinburgh October 1 - 4, 2003"
Photos in EdinburghSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 21 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Brugge Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Galway Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (30)
Latest Edinburgh hotel reviews
- Edinburgh Backpackers Hostel
- 103 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 30, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh - Waterfront
- 472 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Abbot's House Hotel
- 59 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 15, 2013
- Armadillo Guest House
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 17, 2013
- Hilton Edinburgh Airport
- 636 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Princes Street East Youth Hostel
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 19, 2013
- Corstorphine Lodge Hotel
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Edinburgh Thistle Guest House
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Cowgate Tourist Hostel
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 23, 2013
- Marriott Dalmahoy
- 601 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls
- 74 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 30, 2013
- Budget Backpackers
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
- Belford Hostel
- 71 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Eglinton Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions