Antalya Transportation Tips by marsistanbul Top 5 Page for this destination
Antalya Transportation: 53 reviews and 48 photos
Taxis:for longer rides,you should generally bargain over the fee but for rides within the limits of the city the taximeter is used.Between 12.00 p.m.-06.00 a.m there is a night rate of 50%.
Minibuses(minibus-dolmus):In Antalya generally one fare is about 1US$.Fares for rides between and surrounding areas vary.At the main bus station,you can take minibus to Kemer,Kas,Belek,Side,Fenike,etc
For ride to Kemer or Kas,you can also get on those minibuses at the bus stop on 100.YIL Bulvari(opposite to Falez Hotel).
Coaches:You can take new-brand coaches to big cities or some of the touristic places such as Istanbul,Ankara,Izmir,Konya,Pamukkale,Cappadocia,Adiyaman province(Nemrut mountain) or even to Trabzon for Sumela Monastery..
Special baggage,such as diving and golf luggage(up to 30 kilograms),wheelchairs or other aids required as a result of a passenger's physical disability,is carried by Sunexpress free of charge in addition to the free baggage allowance.
Bicycles,surboards,canoes,and other sport equipment can be checked in for a charge of 25 euros for one-way journey.
Dogs and cats weighing up to 6 kilograms(including transport box) may be taken into the cabin for a charge of 20 euros per route,if they weight over 6 kilograms,they are carried in the hold for a charge of 40 euros per route.
Tramcar operates between MUze(Antalya Museum) and Zerdalilik directions.
Stops:Muze(Konyaalti beach,Sheraton,Falez hotels,Ataturk park,Glass pyramid),Barbaros,Meslek lisesi,Selekler(Selekler shopping center),Kalekapisi(Main gate of Oldcity-citadel),Uckapilar(Hadrian gate-and an other gate to Old city-citadel),Belediye(Karaalioglu park,and and an other way to Old city-Hidirlik tower),Isiklar,Cender(Cender & Talya hotels),Zerdalilik.
Working hours: 7.ooam-21.oopm
One tram card is 3.5 YTL for two times or two persons for one direction.
More Reviews (93)
- See All Kaleicic(Old city-Citadel)
- See All Antalya's most special flavors 2
- See All Limyra Kaya mezarlari
- See All Migros Shopping Mall
marsistanbul's Related Pages
Antalya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A N T A L Y A is Old City(citadel) a.k.a KALEICI"
- "Antalya at Christmas time"
- "Antalya Turkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antalya
- Hotels in Antalya
- Transportation in Antalya
- Nightlife in Antalya
- Restaurants in Antalya
- Shopping in Antalya
- Warnings and Dangers in Antalya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antalya
- 96 Reviews
- 204 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Antalya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antalya
- Posted in Travel Turkey Forum "Re: Weather early november"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A N T A L Y A is Old City(citadel) a.k.a KALEICI"
- updated a Antalya Travel Page "A N T A L Y A is Old City(citadel) a.k.a KALEICI"
- Wrote a Review Kaleicic(Old city-Citadel) in Antalya Favorites
- Commented on one of ruffen's Antalya travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya Intro, 96 reviews, 204 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valparaíso Intro, 37 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 25 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nanjing Intro, 34 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southend-on-Sea Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 2 reviews, 58 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos
- Santiago Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kaleici - Old Town- 23 Reviews, 60 Photos
- Hadrian's Gate- 24 Reviews, 41 Photos
- Düden Waterfall- 10 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Aspendos- 16 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Perge- 14 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Archeological Museum- 13 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Myra- 11 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Kursunlu Waterfalls- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Saat Kulesi - The Clock Tower- 8 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Ataturk Monument and Square- 7 Reviews, 11 Photos
See All Antalya Things to Do