"We are all in travel ... called LIFE." aliamiri's Profile
Hadj/Umrah, the most inspiring religious trip, to visit the very first roots of Islam in Mecca and Medina. It was my good destiny to travel there along with my whole family in July 2009.
Hi everybody and thanks for stopping by at my humble VT page.
Actually this page was intended to be updated occasionally ... but it wasn't! Simply I'm too busy with full-time job at work and full-time service for a family of four!!
Anyway, now its more than 8 years since March 2003 that I've enjoyed being in VirtualTourist - which is one of the most valuable of all websites in internet, in my idea!
Learning many things about the world, finding some friends from all around the world, meeting up with them, and sharing any small amount of information you may have with others and so on are some great benefits of this successful and efficient community. Thank you VT and all people behind you. :)
In brief: I'm a simple descendant of Adam and Eve ...
But in detail: My real name is Ali Amiri Moghaddam. I live in Tehran (Capital city of Iran); 37 years old; graduated in Computer Eng. field and working in IT industry; married and have two sons.
I was born in Shiraz (a famous touristy city southern Iran), but originally my ancestors come from Mashhad (a big pilgrims city north eastern Iran).
I extremely love traveling. I eagerly like to go everywhere and see all people around the world, along with their culture and hobbies and interests. Unfortunately I've had only few travels till now!
What else? nothing ... just breathing and running to reach from morning to night and from night to morning ... God bless us all.
The book of my overseas travels consists only 4 chapters:
1. Dubai (UAE)
2. Prague (Czech Republic)
3. Istanbul (Turkey)
4. Mecca and Medina (KSA)
While I hope to find some opportuinites to increase my travel experiences, I've put some few tips from my travels in my VT pages, hope they could be useful for some travelers.
In the other hand, I've had a few trips inside Iran, e.g. Esfahan, Shiraz, Mashhad, Qom, Perspolis, Masuleh, Kashan, Astara, Qeshm Island, and etc. Come and browse my pages, it's free :)
Although I like to travel to all corners of the Earth! but I have some dreams of going to some special places:
The fabulous Pyramidas - Egypt
The glorious Red Square - Moscow
The fascinator Eiffel Tower - Paris
The mysterious religions and communities - India
Send your prayers with me to catch on my dreams :)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself ... (Leo Tolstoy)”
- Member Rank:
- 0 3 6 4 1
- Forum Rank:
- 0 1 7 3 8
- Real Name
- Ali Amiri
- Tehran, Iran
- Member Since
- Mar 21, 2003
- 22 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats
- 22 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on omidamini's profile page
- Posted in Travel Iran Forum "Re: iraninan navigation maps"
- aliamiri and titti are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "We are all in travel ... called LIFE."
- Uploaded a Photo to "We are all in travel ... called LIFE."
- updated a Manjil Travel Page "Manjil, the Windy City"
- Wrote a Review Int'l cuisine in Tehran in Tehran Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Iran Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Shiraz Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Tehran Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Esfahan Intro, 1 photo
- Mashhad Intro, 1 photo
- Masuleh Intro, 1 photo
- Babol Sar Intro, 1 photo
- Paris Hotels
- 22479 Reviews - 55020 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2028 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3098 Reviews - 5880 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos