"Tan-shui" Tan-shui by srd130
Tan-shui Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 76 photos
Tan-shui is the last station on the East-West MRT line (west terminus). It is about a 30 minute MRT ride from Taipei central station.
If you really like seafood, it is a great place to eat. As it lies on the river, there is a waterfront market and restaurant scene filled with lots of fresh and diverse seafood.
In Tan-shui there is a major university, although I forgot the name. There is a beautiful garden, which I found to... more travel advice
srd130's Related Pages
Tan-shui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Dam-Shui"
- "From a fishing village to tourist site"
- "Dan-shui Taipei Taiwan"
- "Storyin Danshui"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tan-shui
- Transportation in Tan-shui
- Nightlife in Tan-shui
- Restaurants in Tan-shui
- Shopping in Tan-shui
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tan-shui
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tan-shui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tan-shui
Top 10 Pages
- Lijiang Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Lugu Hu Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ganlanba Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Deqin Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Kunming Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Tan-shui Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Dali Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- France Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos