"Cape Freels" Cape Freels by crummey
Cape Freels Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
Cape Freels is commonly regarded as the most northeasterly point in Newfoundland.
The name probably has Portuguese origins. The place is noted for its sandy beaches and a rugged surf. The population is descended from fisherfolk and still pursue the inshore fishery.
Cape Freels has a snug harbour replendent with a government wharf and a breakwater.
crummey's Related Pages
Cape Freels Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Freels
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Cape Freels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Freels
Photos in Cape FreelsSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 37 reviews, 196 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nain 29 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 14 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Western Bay Intro, 1 review, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Race Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northwest Territories Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferryland Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.