"Glenwood, Newfoundland" Glenwood by crummey
Glenwood Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Glenwood is on the Gander River, some twenty minutes west of the Town of Gander. The Gander River runs from Gander Lake to Notre Dame Bay where it meets the North Atlantic ocean.
Glenwood was settled about 100 years ago, when Prime Minister Richard Squires K.M.G. vowed to industrialize Newfoundland and put a "Gang on the Gander" and men and women arrived from Bay D'espoir to work as foresters for the new mill at Grand Falls
- Pros:great little town
- Cons:all good, only good
- In a nutshell:go camping and fishing on the Gander River, you will love it!
crummey's Related Pages
Glenwood Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glenwood
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Glenwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glenwood
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 37 reviews, 196 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nain 29 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 14 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Western Bay Intro, 1 review, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Race Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northwest Territories Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferryland Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.