"Indian Bay - Bonavista Bay" Indian Bay by crummey
Indian Bay Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Indian Bay is a municipality situated in Bonavista Bay.
Indian Bay was named for a band of Red Indians who used to frequent the region. The inlet is a beautiful place. It is deep, narrow and sheltered, and surrounded by a spruce forest.
The municipality of Indian Bay is quite scenic but really small. People driving through in a car could easily miss it.
crummey's Related Pages
Indian Bay Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Indian Bay
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Indian Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Indian Bay
Photos in Indian BaySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 37 reviews, 196 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nain 29 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 14 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Western Bay Intro, 1 review, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Race Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northwest Territories Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferryland Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.