"La Scie" La Scie by crummey
La Scie Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
La Scie is a French place-name meaning The Saw. The seaport got its name for the ridge of hills surrounding the harbour.
You can to La Scie by boat or by car. The town is a little bit off the beaten path but it is a really nice place to visit!!!!
La Scie has an annual "Crabfest".
The Crabfest is Fun & Excitement for the whole family.
If you ever visit Baie Vert then you gotta take a jaunt up to see La Scie!!!!
crummey's Related Pages
La Scie Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Scie
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to La Scie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Scie
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 37 reviews, 196 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nain 29 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 14 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Western Bay Intro, 1 review, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Race Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northwest Territories Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferryland Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.