"Salvage - Bonavista Bay" Salvage by crummey
Salvage Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
Salvage is one of the oldest communities in Newfoundland.
The harbour was first-settled because it was close to good fishing grounds and remains a fishing community to this day.
Salvage has two churches, one fish plant, one bar and one lovely old gentleman named Mr. Dudle who would be happy to entertain you.
crummey's Related Pages
Salvage Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salvage
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Salvage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salvage
Photos in SalvageSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 37 reviews, 196 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nain 29 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 14 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Western Bay Intro, 1 review, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Race Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northwest Territories Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferryland Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.