"Trinity - Trinity Bay" Trinity by crummey
Trinity Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Trinity is nestled in Trinity Harbour, Trinity Bay.
Trinity Harbour is one of the best anchorages in Newfoundland and Trinity Bay is apparently named after the harbour.
Trinity is a very scenic place.
The inlet is one of the few good anchorages in Trinity Bay. It is also close to the fishing grounds. It has been a safeport for British Isles, French, Basque and portuguese fisherfolk for centuries.
Trinity has one of the oldest consecrated Church of England churchyard in Canada.
crummey's Related Pages
Trinity Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trinity
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Trinity?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trinity
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 37 reviews, 196 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nain 29 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 14 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Western Bay Intro, 1 review, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Race Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northwest Territories Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferryland Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.