"Wesleyville - Bonavista Bay" Wesleyville by crummey
Wesleyville Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Wesleyville - Bonavista Bay is a traditional fishing community on the northeast coast of Newfoundland. The landscape is rugged and the town is built close to the sea.
The town of Wesleyville has amalgamated with several nearby communities like Newton and Brookfield to form a new municipality called NEW-WES-VAL.
New-Wes-Val is easily accessible by road and has almost every amenity. There is a hospital, schools and churches. There are museums, b&b's and shops
crummey's Related Pages
Wesleyville Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wesleyville
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Wesleyville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wesleyville
Photos in WesleyvilleSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 37 reviews, 196 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nain 29 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 14 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Western Bay Intro, 1 review, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Race Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northwest Territories Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferryland Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.