"The City of Matanzas" Matanzas by crummey
Matanzas Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 127 photos
There are fifteen provinces in Cuba and each province has a capitol city. Each capitol has the same name as the host province. So the City of Matanzas is the capitol of Matanzas Province.
The City of Matanzas abouy 35 km west of Varadero and 100 km east of Havana. There is an international airport, a university, a deepwater port , a railroad connection and lots of beautiful people going about leading their daily lives. You could purchase a ticket on to take the train west to Havana or south east to Saintiago. Matanzas is definately worth a look-see.
crummey's Related Pages
Matanzas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Matanzas City, Cuba"
- "Branco's new Matanzas Page"
- "Matanzas, province of Matanzas, Cuba."
- "THE CITY BETWEEN RIVERS"
- "Sea, Sun & Fun in Varadero"
- "sweetpea2u's new Matanzas Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Matanzas
- Hotels in Matanzas
- Transportation in Matanzas
- Nightlife in Matanzas
- Restaurants in Matanzas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matanzas
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Matanzas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matanzas
Photos in MatanzasSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 37 reviews, 196 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nain 29 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 14 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Western Bay Intro, 1 review, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Race Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northwest Territories Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferryland Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.