"Bonjour !" appaloosy's Profile
The above picture is the sculpture titled "Feminine Landscape" (1972) by artist Gerald Gladstone. It is located on the concourse of Place Ville Marie, downtown Montreal. This is one of many such beautiful pieces of art scattered among the downtown area.*
I love travelling! Love to voyage, to explore, to learn; to push beyond the boundaries of conventional classrooms and guided tours - believing that travel itself is an education and experience that could never be taught, nor experienced from behind a tinted tour bus window or the wheel of a car..
It is only by travelling, expanding our horizons, opening new doors, meeting people of other cultures, other languages; seeing the vast diversity of various landscapes and cities - that we really begin to understand and appreciate - the world at our doorstep.
My travels have taken me across Canada, literally from coast to coast; and to various USA locales, Mexico, and Europe.
all pictures, text: c. appaloosa
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 15 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a Montreal Travel Page "MONTREAL"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Jasper Park Lodge"
updated their Profile Page "Bonjour !"
- appaloosy and navyblue are now friends.
- Commented on one of pieter_jan_v's Amsterdam travel pages
- Posted in Travel Amsterdam Forum "Re: A COZY GEZELLIG MEETING PLACE?"
- Wrote a Review Jasper Park Lodge in Jasper National Park Hotels
PhotosSee All Photos (21)
- Montreal Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Jasper National Park Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Lexington Intro, 1 photo