"affordable island paradise" Great Keppel Island by aedan
Great Keppel Island Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 80 photos
The keppel islands (great keppel in particular) are absolutely beatiful.
the islans are just a short distance off the coast of a small queensland town called 'yeppoon'.
a quick ride by boat from the mainland and you pull up on the beach at great keppel. it fells like you could be anywhere in the world, the sun is shining in this tropical paradise almost all year, there are dolphins, coral reefs, fish, fantastic beaches and several smaller uninhabited islands nearby in reach by private dingys which you can hire on the island. the best thing about this place though is that its not completely swamped with tourists and its cheap as chips compared with similar more crowded islands.
geffs place is i think the best place to stay on the island, its a great backpackers ste amongst the tropical... more travel advice
aedan's Related Pages
Great Keppel Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capricorn Coast - Part 1"
- " Great Keppel Island - December 2005 "
- "affordable island paradise"
- "Great keppel Island"
- "Mangroves & Camels"
- "Beautiful Great Keppel Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Great Keppel Island
- Hotels in Great Keppel Island
- Transportation in Great Keppel Island
- Nightlife in Great Keppel Island
- Restaurants in Great Keppel Island
- Shopping in Great Keppel Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Great Keppel Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Great Keppel Island
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Great Keppel Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Great Keppel Island
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
Latest Great Keppel Island hotel reviews
- Great Keppel Island Holiday Village
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013