"Booze Cruisers" Adinkerke by jmmorgan
Adinkerke Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 50 photos
Why are all the cars in Adinkerke British?
Because cigarettes in belgium are half the price of cigarettes in the UK.
Yes I am one of those people who twice a year travel to Adinkerke, the first town in Belgium from the cross channel ports, to buy my cigarettes.
On the way back I shop for cheap food and alcohol, especially wines, in the big supermarkets in France.
Viva la common market
- Pros:Cheap tobacco
- Cons:Nothing else here at all!
- In a nutshell:Great place to spend money
Don't pack a thing you need all your space for your booty! Anyway you are only going on a day trip. more travel advice
jmmorgan's Related Pages
Adinkerke Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Adinkerke
- Transportation in Adinkerke
- Restaurants in Adinkerke
- Shopping in Adinkerke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Adinkerke
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Adinkerke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Adinkerke
Top 10 Pages
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 29 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laos Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Nha Trang Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hue Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue