"2 Days in Hue" Hue by jmmorgan
Hue Travel Guide: 621 reviews and 1,726 photos
As part of our tour of Vietnam we visited Hue where we stayed for 2 nights. The weather was fine when we arrived but deteriorated quite quickly and was quite rainy for the rest of our stay. We didn’t allow the weather to put us off at all and spent our time exploring the town and the tombs in full. There is plenty to see and do in hue and it’s environs and I would recommend a few days in the area to anyone visiting Vietnam.
- Pros:Plenty to See
- Cons:Can have bad weather
There were loads of cyclo drivers outside our hotel. We negotiated with two of them to take us for a 1 hour ride around... more travel advice
Situated in the gardens of an old house this is a great spot for an evening meal. The restaurant has an extensive menu... more travel advice
jmmorgan's Related Pages
Hue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HUE & SURROUNDS ARE INTERESTING!"
- "the capital of the Nguyễn Lords"
- "The Vietnamese Imperial City"
- "Ancient Capital"
- "IMPERIAL HUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hue
- Hotels in Hue
- Transportation in Hue
- Nightlife in Hue
- Restaurants in Hue
- Shopping in Hue
- Warnings and Dangers in Hue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hue
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hue
Top 10 Pages
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 29 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laos Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Nha Trang Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hue Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue