"College Park" College Park by nikkidish
College Park Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 119 photos
The main attraction in College Park is the University. The is a small main area where there are a few bars and shops that are usually full of students. The town gets particularly crowded during basketball games because Maryland has a pretty good NCAA team.
- Pros:We have a metro stop on the DC system, the University has a beautiful campus.
- Cons:The University is the town...there is not that much to do here.
- In a nutshell:I live here bcause I go to the University of Maryland, so it is not my favorite place in the world, but it will do for now.
When driving on the University campus, it is important to note that the yellow stripey crossings for the students are... more travel advice
nikkidish's Related Pages
College Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "First Class University and Aviation History"
- "College Park"
- "College Park - Home of the University of Maryland"
- "College Park: History in Our Backyard"
- "s.l.keeling's new College Park Page"
- "Home of the University of Maryland"
- "College Students Forever"
- See All...
- Things to Do in College Park
- Hotels in College Park
- Restaurants in College Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in College Park
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to College Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in College Park
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Washington D.C. 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Fort William Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Bath Intro, 2 photos
- College Park Intro, 2 reviews
- Rome Intro, 1 photo
- Cardiff Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.