"Great views of the harbor and Catalina" San Pedro by Camille_W
San Pedro Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 204 photos
Angel's Gate Park is located on the tall bluff overlooking the entrance to Los Angeles Harbor. On a clear day you can see Santa Catalina, as well as the piers at Belmont Shores and even Huntington Beach.
The Korean Bell of Friendship sits under a beautiful pagoda which offers a wonderful backdrop for the views of the ocean and the setting sun.
Camille_W's Related Pages
San Pedro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Pedro~Home of USS IOWA"
- "San Pedro, an Urban Original by the Sea"
- "Jumping Around Cabrillo, San Pedro!"
- "San Pedro: What A Surprise"
- "San Pedro"
- "Great views of the harbor and Catalina"
- "The Place of Begining"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Pedro
- Hotels in San Pedro
- Transportation in San Pedro
- Restaurants in San Pedro
- Warnings and Dangers in San Pedro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Pedro
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to San Pedro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Pedro
Top 5 Pages
- Kansas City Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Seattle Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Olympic National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Huntington Beach Intro, 3 photos
- Newport 1 review, 1 photo