My Favorite Pages

Newport

Travel Map

AmazingAdventures's Profile Photo
AmazingAdventures Apr 5, 2007 at 5:34 PM

G'Day Camille !! Wishing you a super great Happy Birthday. May all your dreams become reality. Smiles from the land down under, the land of wonder... Australia :)

basstbn's Profile Photo
basstbn Apr 5, 2007 at 1:48 PM

Happy Birthday from a fellow KC metro inhabitant! I'm pleased that you came to our area of the country with open mind and open eyes, and hope you enjoy your stay among us.

traveloturc's Profile Photo
traveloturc Apr 5, 2007 at 12:41 PM

Happy birthday from Istanbul . I wish that you realize all your dreams ...

mturkkan's Profile Photo
mturkkan Apr 5, 2007 at 7:33 AM

Happy Birthday to you.

sayedaburas's Profile Photo
sayedaburas Apr 4, 2007 at 10:23 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღCAMILLEღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

mary2u99's Profile Photo
mary2u99 Apr 4, 2007 at 6:04 PM

Camille,Happy Birthday to you.:-)

Relaxbro's Profile Photo
Relaxbro Mar 29, 2007 at 3:00 AM

Hi Camille, excellent intro, very intriguing. Can't venture much into your homepage yet as the laptop's battery is running low. Will visit your homepage again, I promise. I'm now in Seattle, enjoying every moment of it. Take care & best wishes :) -Safri

Ben-UK's Profile Photo
Ben-UK Sep 19, 2005 at 2:31 PM

Not had a look at your travel pages yet but you have an excellent, personal home page -- all the best on this, your own, journey -- greetings from England.

nikaloo35's Profile Photo
nikaloo35 Apr 5, 2005 at 6:27 AM

Happy Birthday pretty Camille Long life filled with all the trips you dream of....

grantravel Apr 4, 2005 at 8:46 PM

Happy Birthday Camille! You have a beautful hp here. Hope u have a terrific day :-) Greetings from down under...Australia