"My Weekend Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Jamestown by Allikatac
Jamestown Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 102 photos
Lake Chautauqua is my weekend home during the summer and winter months. The winter months offer very close skiing resorts, which I recommend Holiday Valley if you want more of a challenge and variety. The summer months are the most beautiful time of the year in Jamestown. The 18 mile long lake offers a wide variety of recreation options. Boating, sailing, fishing, kayaking, and swimming are just a few. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation in a quaint town Lake Chautauqua is the place to vacation.
- Pros:The people are friendly, the lakes not very crowded except for the holiday weekends, and it offers many of the options that a larger vacation resort would.
- Cons:If you aren't a skier there isn't much to do in the winter.
- In a nutshell:More than just Lucille Balle's home town!
The Jamestown Jammers are the local minor league team. If you're a baseball lover a trip to one of the games is a must! more travel advice
The restaurant can be seen in the picture on my home page of Jamestown. It's the big blue building right on the... more travel advice
Allikatac's Related Pages
Jamestown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Randall_Burt's new Jamestown Page"
- "My Weekend Home"
- "Jamestown, NY"
- "tjhorner1's Old Hometown - Jamestown, NY"
- "Baby_Sweet's new Jamestown Page"
- "Trip to Jamestown"
- "Jamestown, New York"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jamestown
- Hotels in Jamestown
- Transportation in Jamestown
- Nightlife in Jamestown
- Restaurants in Jamestown
- Warnings and Dangers in Jamestown
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jamestown
- 9 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jamestown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jamestown
Top 5 Pages
- Ellis Island Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Rico Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jamestown Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos