"Skier's Paradise" Squaw Valley by Allikatac
Squaw Valley Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 20 photos
Squaw Valley is the king of ski resorts. The terrain sprawls over an area of 4,000 beautiful acres. The resort offers something for everyone; groomed trails, terrian parks, open bowls, glades, challenging and not so challening runs are just a few examples. Swimming, ice skating, and snow tubing are also available on the mountain.
- Pros:Ski Conditions, variety of terrain
- Cons:lift lines
High Camp is located at the top of the moutain and is reachable by the cable car. One does not have to be a skier to... more travel advice
Allikatac's Related Pages
Squaw Valley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skier's Paradise"
- "Not Heavenly but close to it"
- "Unofficial Squaw"
- "Mandatory fun"
- "POSTCARDS FROM RENO/SQUAW VALLEY/LAKE TAHOE"
- "Nothing Like Squaw Valley at Christmas Time"
- "Squaw Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Squaw Valley
- Transportation in Squaw Valley
- Restaurants in Squaw Valley
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Squaw Valley
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Squaw Valley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Squaw Valley
Top 5 Pages
- Ellis Island Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Rico Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jamestown Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos