"Svalbard (Spitsbergen) is a snowy land" Svalbard by Naryan-Mar
Svalbard Travel Guide: 385 reviews and 1,007 photos
This travel I had because of participation in the international seminar for Nordic journalists where I hold a lecture about oil development in the North-West of Russia. I'd like to express my real gratitude to the organisators of the event as everything was so fine and unforgetable!!! Svalbard remains the most northern situated point which I have ever visited.
- Pros:Very interesting for tourists who like noman nature
- Cons:Not for visiting during dark winter "Polar nights"
- In a nutshell:You obviously won't forget this island
This hotel is situated in the center of Longyearbean (the biggest settlement on Svalbard). The hotel is as good as all... more travel advice
Naryan-Mar's Related Pages
Svalbard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saagar's Svalbard pages"
- "Svalbard - or - Spitzbergen"
- "Svalbard / Spitzbergen -as far north as possible"
- "Svalbard on wintertime"
- "Svalbard Archipelago"
- "The end of the road (if there was one)"
- "Svalbard Expedition"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Svalbard
- Hotels in Svalbard
- Transportation in Svalbard
- Nightlife in Svalbard
- Restaurants in Svalbard
- Shopping in Svalbard
- Warnings and Dangers in Svalbard
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Svalbard
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Svalbard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Svalbard
Top 5 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Arkhangel'sk Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nel'min Nos Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Petrodvorets Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue