"Pavlovsk" Pavlovsk by Canadienne
Pavlovsk Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 186 photos
I can't comment on the palace, as we had really exhausted our interest in imperial apartments ;-), but the grounds were quite enjoyable. We also didn't really explore any of the surrounding village, due to weather and timing.
Pavlovsk is only ten minutes or so away from Pushkin, so they do combine nicely into one day.
We didn't have a full meal at this restaurant, but we did take a break from the rain. It's self-service cafeteria style... more travel advice
There are also a number of smaller, unnamed buildings close to the palace ~ alongside the larger Cameron's Dairy and the... more travel advice
Canadienne's Related Pages
Pavlovsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pavlovsk Palace and Garden"
- "Welcome to Pavlovsk"
- "Pavlovsk - Paul's Secluded Palace"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pavlovsk
- Transportation in Pavlovsk
- Restaurants in Pavlovsk
- Shopping in Pavlovsk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pavlovsk
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Pavlovsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pavlovsk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination India Intro, 113 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 115 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 126 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bhuj Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jodhpur Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bundi Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peterhof Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Sydney Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue