"Tsarskoe Selo" Top 5 Page for this destination Pushkin by Canadienne
Pushkin Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 315 photos
The lesser-known Alexander Palace is also located within the town limits ~ it's a much smaller-scale property, with a very touching display of Romanov memorabilia.
For Pushkin fans, there are also some buildings connected to the much-loved poet.
The Chesma Column is another notable on any walk through the palace grounds ~ the 25 metre high column has ships' prows... more travel advice
Located south of the palace, the pictured statue is called Girl with a Pitcher. The piece (1816) is by Pavel Sokolov and... more travel advice
Canadienne's Related Pages
Pushkin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous "amber-room" & a lot more !"
- "My Pushkin Page"
- "Tsarskoe Selo"
- "A day visit to Pushkin"
- "Tsarskoe Selo (Pushkin Town)"
- "A. S. Pushkin: "Our Fatherland is Tsarskoe Selo""
- "So much room, so little time!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pushkin
- Transportation in Pushkin
- Restaurants in Pushkin
- Shopping in Pushkin
- Warnings and Dangers in Pushkin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pushkin
- 15 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Pushkin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pushkin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination India Intro, 113 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 115 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 126 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bhuj Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jodhpur Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bundi Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peterhof Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Sydney Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue