Fujisawa Things to Do Tips by ChuckG
Fujisawa Things to Do: 7 reviews and 11 photos
Enoshima island has an amusement park, botanical garden and observation tower which was renovated recently.
The island used to be part of the main island but erosion separated it !
Directions: You can't miss it from Fujisawa
To go to the top of the island, you have to follow a curvy street lined up with stores and restaurants. You won't regret the walk, it's wonderful once on top !
There are many interesting buddhist temples on the Enoshima mountain, really worth visiting.
You can now take elevator on top of the tower. The view from the top is magnificent. See my travelogue for more pictures.
More Reviews (7)
ChuckG's Related Pages
Fujisawa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fujisawa, Enoshima - Japan's Miami Beach !"
- "The isle of Enoshima Island"
- "Enoshima and Fujisawa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fujisawa
- Hotels in Fujisawa
- Transportation in Fujisawa
- Restaurants in Fujisawa
- Shopping in Fujisawa
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ashland Hotels
- Veenwouden Hotels
- Appleton Hotels
- Goren Hotels
- Barrow in Furness
Badges & Stats in Fujisawa
- 11 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Fujisawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fujisawa
Photos in FujisawaSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 52 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 21 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangalore Intro, 21 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fujisawa Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues