"Tokyo, for everyone !" Tokyo by ChuckG

Tokyo Travel Guide: 4,096 reviews and 10,118 photos

Fun Time in Tokyo

I had a great time there in May03. Spent almost 5 days in this beautiful city where i made friends, ate great food, discovered numerous historical beauties and enjoyed the great culture, I recommend it to everyone !

Modern and Historical

First a fishing center, than after 1590 a center of power for the Shogunate, Tokyo has been Japan's capital since 1868 an kept its jewel throughout eartquakes, war and plague.

There is so much to discover in this city. Everywhere, you will make magnificent discoveries; sometimes a temple, sometimes a unique store or restaurant !

Fashion, Architecture

I was very impressed by the forward-looking thinking of Tokyo's architects which don't hesitate to build very audacious buildings everywhere.

Tokyo's crowd are also very fashionable in every way. I know where to buy my electronics next time ! I also gave in after many hours shopping through the big fashio centers.

I'll be back !

• Pros:So much to see !
  • Cons:Too much to see for a traveler !
  • In a nutshell:A place worth living in
  • Last visit to Tokyo: May 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 19, 2003

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2008 at 2:56 AM

You have made a unique collection of Tokyo photos and tips. Hope you enjoyed Tokyo. I am going there this fall. have a good day.

• Rabbityama's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2005 at 7:16 PM

Nice Tokyo page! The pictures are great!

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2005 at 6:02 AM

Very very very goog page about Tokyo. I really like it!! Good job! You are lucky you could go there...I dream about Japan...one day, maybe...:) Greetings from Poland.

• urban4est's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2004 at 2:28 PM

Are you sure of the date? With the Meiji Isshin the Bakufu government under the Shogun fell in 1868.

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2004 at 6:33 PM

U're absolutely right - the girls are thin, so absolutely thin! loved all your tips and beautiful pics! shibuya crossing pics was my fav.

• Aug 8, 2004 at 9:35 AM

Hi Chuck, you are the sexiest and sweetest shemale I have ever seen. I love your ID pic. You are indeed more feminine than most real women out there. Keep up the nice appearance ;-)

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2004 at 10:40 PM

Very extensive pages on Tokyo! Are you like in part of the *Top 10%* of the work force?? ;-)) Great tips here which will certainly come in handy! (The *Hello Kitty* room was booked so we found a cozy little Ryokan....I'm packing my own Kitty decor!) ;-)))

• Umea6's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2003 at 10:14 AM

Hey, great page! Wonderful Tokyo presentation! I love the Roppongi Hill Sculptures!

• vigi's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2003 at 8:43 PM

Where's the party pics of Odaiba? -SPG-

• vincentf's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2003 at 7:45 PM

Tokyo is my favourite city in the world!

Badges & Stats in Tokyo