"So many good memories..." Jonquière by ChuckG
Jonquière Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 15 photos
That's where my grand-mother live, I've been there for Christmas since I was a kid. The temperature is not that often warm and sunny up there....I should post a picture of how it looks like in the winter !!!
My Grand-Ma lives right in front of that church. It was abandonned for many years after the roof collapsed and was rebuilt in the 90s.
- Pros:Great people !
- Cons:Quite a ride to go there !
- In a nutshell:Saguenay is a must see if you visit Quebec
Just drive 10 minutes out of town and you've got hundreds of miles of forest. It's the paradise for snowmobile,... more travel advice
Build in 1939 by the Alcan aluminum company, this impressive stone mansion served the purpose of guest house, hotel as... more travel advice
ChuckG's Related Pages
Jonquière Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "So many good memories..."
- "Simonneeddy's new Jonquiere, Lac St. Jean Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jonquière
- 8 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Jonquière?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jonquière
Photos in JonquièreSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 52 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 21 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangalore Intro, 21 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fujisawa Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues