"Italy-France Road Trip " ChuckG's Profile
In my mind
I'm back on Lost Island and will "chill" for a while, became a father so I have less time for travel.
ALL YEAR ROUND:
I visited this memorial during my trip to Russia in August06 and it reminded me how hate and fanatics can cause the worst atrocities.
"THE SIEGE OF LENINGRAD: (Sept. 8, 1941–Jan. 27, 1944) Prolonged siege of the city of Leningrad (now St. Petersburg) by German forces in World War II. German forces invaded the Soviet Union in June 1941 and approached Leningrad from the west and south while Germany's Finnish allies came from the north. By November 1941 the city was almost completely encircled and its supply lines to the Soviet interior cut off. In 1942 alone, in excess of 650,000 of Leningrad's citizens died from starvation, disease, and shelling from distant German artillery. Sparse food and fuel supplies reached the city by barge in the summer and by sled in winter across Lake Ladoga. The supplies kept the city's arms factories operating and its two million inhabitants barely alive, while another one million children and sick and elderly people were evacuated. (Answers.com)"
Spain (Catalonia, Andalusia and Mallorca)
China (Yunnan, Henan), Indonesia, Singapore
China (Henan, Guandong)
London UK, Quebec
Finland and Russia
Cote d'Azur(France) and Italy
China for 4 weeks
May 04: Short trip to: Rome, Italy
June 04: California West Coast
Italy Part 2 Check my new albums !
July 04: Montreal
Quebec city Trip
Ville de Quebec (Quebec city)
Aug 04:Oregon Trip
Crater Lake, Oregon
and Washington State trip;
Singapore (went again and again):
My past Singapore fun trips
Thailand (went there, got lost in translation):
My 24 hours in Bangkok
Tokyo,Japan and more
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Paris, France; Venice,Italy; East Coast of Spain ! (Gotta scan the pics !)
Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Vienna,Austria; Croatia
London,UK, Paris & Half of France
Oh well... my Oregon, Washington, Rome, China, California pictures will have to wait a bit more before i put them on my site...i'm too busy with my MBA studies now. But send me an email when you can, i'm still alive and well ! If you want to know more 'bout me...i recommend checking my "Origin" album and my "Dont ask" album.
- Cybernation's Soweto page
- Amna_alshamsi's Dubai page
- Traps's Singapore Travelogues
- Vigi's Hong Kong page
- TravelZoeGirl's R.I.P.'s Homepage
- Yen_2's Bangkok page
- Laurina's Palestine page
- Drowninredwine's Mullet Page...oops...Homepage
- My own Singapore nighlife tips...(i never get bored checking them back)...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 413 Reviews
- 951 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 58 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
updated their Profile Page "Italy-France Road Trip "
- Wrote a Review Shady Valet Parking unsuited for... in San Francisco Hotels
- ChuckG and mesoblonda are now friends.
- updated a Lost Island Travel Page "CLASSIFIED..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Craving for ice cream"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Page keeps going down"
- Commented on Agraichen's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 52 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 21 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 26 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangalore Intro, 21 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fujisawa Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues