"Italy-France Road Trip " ChuckG's Profile

Welcome !

In my mind

I'm back on Lost Island and will "chill" for a while, became a father so I have less time for travel.

ALL YEAR ROUND:
Lost Island

Chuck

Remembrance...

I visited this memorial during my trip to Russia in August06 and it reminded me how hate and fanatics can cause the worst atrocities.

"THE SIEGE OF LENINGRAD: (Sept. 8, 1941–Jan. 27, 1944) Prolonged siege of the city of Leningrad (now St. Petersburg) by German forces in World War II. German forces invaded the Soviet Union in June 1941 and approached Leningrad from the west and south while Germany's Finnish allies came from the north. By November 1941 the city was almost completely encircled and its supply lines to the Soviet interior cut off. In 1942 alone, in excess of 650,000 of Leningrad's citizens died from starvation, disease, and shelling from distant German artillery. Sparse food and fuel supplies reached the city by barge in the summer and by sled in winter across Lake Ladoga. The supplies kept the city's arms factories operating and its two million inhabitants barely alive, while another one million children and sick and elderly people were evacuated. (Answers.com)"

ChuckieG

Previous Trips

2012:

Spain (Catalonia, Andalusia and Mallorca)

2010-2011:

2004:
May 04: Short trip to: Rome, Italy

June 04: California West Coast
My home
Italy Part 2 Check my new albums !
July 04: Montreal
Quebec city Trip
Ville de Quebec (Quebec city)
Aug 04:Oregon Trip
Crater Lake, Oregon
and Washington State trip;

2003:
Bangalore, India
Goa, India
Singapore (went again and again):
My past Singapore fun trips
Thailand (went there, got lost in translation):
My 24 hours in Bangkok
Tokyo,Japan and more
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

2002:
Paris, France; Venice,Italy; East Coast of Spain ! (Gotta scan the pics !)

2001:
Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Vienna,Austria; Croatia

2000:
London,UK, Paris & Half of France

Oh well... my Oregon, Washington, Rome, China, California pictures will have to wait a bit more before i put them on my site...i'm too busy with my MBA studies now. But send me an email when you can, i'm still alive and well ! If you want to know more 'bout me...i recommend checking my "Origin" album and my "Dont ask" album.

Hey !!!

If I or one of my crew member see one of my pic elsewhere, the first one of us who gets released from San Quentin will pay you a visit to "fraternize" ! Be nice, ask me by email if you want to use them !

• Intro Updated Jan 15, 2013

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a year filled with exciting travel!

• Mar 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM

chuck G! you back on vt or something? updating photos in your "chucks garage" album i hope! that ferrari is old now, put your new one on there! :)

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Happy Birthday! Anyone ever tell you you look at lot like.....ah never mind.

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Happy Birthday Chuck! Have a great day!

• Agraichen's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Hola Amigo. Just reviewed some pics from Asia de Cuba dinner. I walk by the place every couple months to the theater next door. But... That will be in the past as I'm heading to San Diego / Baja BCS for the furture.

If "Lost Isle" needs a refresh give a shout and head to Loreto, BCS.

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Mmmm Stepahnie took the words right out of my mouth...you look just like my ex!!!!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2009 at 6:55 AM

Wishing you the happiest birthday. Love that pic on your homepage. Amalfi is astounding.

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2009 at 4:26 AM

Happy birthday. Enjoy the day with cakes and friends. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit next May for the Euromeeting. It will be fun with lots of vteers from all over

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2008 at 3:00 AM

I absolutely agree with your opinions about the recent world. We need the beautiful and ugly realities squarely. We cannot suppress our negative feelings, that is bad. Nice meeting you!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!